Business Development Manager, 30k-35k, HAINAULT, EAST LONDON
Who are we:
We are a fast growing FMCG startup who produce a range of deliciously indulgent snack bars and all-natural protein powders.
Vive started out as a D2C brand but over the past year we have significantly increased our offline presence to make our delicious product available to even more people. Our products can be found in notable stockists such as Planet Organic, Third Space gyms, PRESS London and a load of other independents across the UK.
We're looking for an entrepreneurial, self-motivated candidate with a knack for business development to really help drive the business forward.
- Generate new listings
- Build a pipeline of new business
- Organise your time to target the biggest opportunities
- Negotiate the commercial arrangements
- Deliver plans to unlock the listing
- Drive sales in existing customers
- Look after existing customers – maintaining strong personal relationships.
- Work in partnership to support each retailer e.g. brand plans, in-store presence, price and promotion plans to generate shared growth
- Identify issues and resolve these to ensure we hit our sales targets e.g. location in-store, availability, merchandising, in-store POS
- 2+ Years food and bev experience
- Excellent communicator
- Work well in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Able to work autonomously
- Hungry to learn
£30-35k - Dependent on experience.
- 28 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Attending foodie events, festivals and trade shows
- Unlimited snack bars!
Apply now! Send your CV to email@example.com and tell me why you think you're the perfect candidate.