If you're looking for a refreshing change in the new year, then we might be looking for you. After a massive relaunch earlier this year, we've been growing rapidly and now we're looking for the third member of our team. If you want a truly varied, autonomous and refreshingly fun work style, a better work-life balance and you're prepared to learn A LOT, then check out the full Job Spec below.
Send applications to Louis@eatvive.com
Position: All-Rounder Intern (Paid) – 6 to 12 months
Reporting to: Co-Founders
Location: Hainault Business Park, (Fairlop/Hainault Station, Central Line).
Who are Vive? Website: www.eatvive.com
Launched in 2016, we’re a food start-up who produce a range of indulgent dark- chocolate coated bars and plant-based protein powders using completely natural ingredients with the tagline of ‘Making Nature Taste Naughty’. We make all of our products ourselves at our small factory in East London, where you would be based.
Who are we Looking For?
We’re looking for a self-motivated, entrepreneurial and versatile individual to help us to grow! You’ll be right at the heart of our business at a time of rapid growth, working alongside our two founders on all day-to-day tasks including marketing, events, design, sales, social media and even production – basically a bit of everything! There will also be a range of administrative tasks such as recording of goods-in, ordering of sundry items, invoice creation and reconciliation and packaging of online orders.
- Evidence of a positive, entrepreneurial, can-do attitude.
- Friendly, sociable and happy to work in a close environment on a number of different tasks and challenges.
- Desirable if adept at one or several of the following areas: graphic design programmes (e.g. InDesign, Photoshop etc), photography, social media marketing, bookkeeping, and experience with food or food development, PR.
- Practical business-mind, lots of common sense and happy to get stuck-in with all aspects of the business, including extensive production runs.
What we offer:
- Great start-up environment, ideal for someone who wants to become an entrepreneur or work in a start-up and get exposure and experience to a number of areas of business.
- You’ll be an integral part of our team, working directly with the Co-Founders and join us at the early stage of our development with huge potential for growth.
- Competitive start-up salary and a flexible, relaxed and informal working culture.
- Possibility of a permanent position
- Unlimited free samples of our delicious bars!