Recipe by @justjosihealth
This is less of a complex recipe and more of a delicious idea which you can resort to if you are ever having to eat breakfast away from home. I always turn to this if I am heading to the gym before work as I can pack it up the night before and eat it as I get to my desk, it’s full of good stuff, tastes delicious and most importantly, keeps me full until snacktime so I don’t need to resort to office snacks! The recipe below is clearly just a guide and you can add on anything you have in the cupboards, and the versatility means that it never gets boring so I eat it most days and still enjoy it every time.
- 200g Quark
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup strawberries
- 1 heaped tablespoon granola (homemade is preferable as you can control the amount of sugar added in but some store bought varieties are ok!)
- 1 heaped tablespoon pomegranate seeds
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon dessicated coconut
- 1 Lemon Vive Protein Bar in Lemon, chopped into small chunks
- In either a bowl or Tupperware container, put the quark at the bottom as your base ingredient
- Top with the remaining ingredients in any way you fancy, and obviously add anything else you want. The Vive protein bar adds a lovely zest to the meal and that invaluable extra hit of protein to ensure that your breakfast is perfectly balanced and keeps you fuller for longer
- Store in the fridge until you’re ready to eat, then enjoy.