... is an exciting new eco-friendly product offering from Vive. The same bars and brownies you know and love, now available in fully recyclable paper packaging. Not only is this more sustainable, it's also a friendly way to share and enjoy our bars, perfect for family movie nights, coffee mornings or for a post exercise indulgent reward.
The Vive Unwrapped process is simple and hassle-free. Your bites will come in a sealed paper bag and once you've received your bites, store them in your Vive jar and place the paper bag and recyclable contents of your parcel, in your paper recycle bin.
From global conglomerate to startup business, everyone needs to reduce their wastage to help combat the imminently worrying global climate scenario. Unrecycled waste ends up in landfill, creating toxins, leachate and greenhouse gases. These contaminate our water stream, decrease biodiversity and directly destroy the habitat in which animals live in. Without animals and the natural environment we, and our delicious bars, will cease to exist so it's important we work together to become more responsible, understand the consequences of our actions and help to restore the vital natural systems on our planet.
Who doesn't want an easily accessible jar to store your favourite snacks in and indulge at the lift of a lid?
FOR THE PLANET
FOR THE PLANET
With every purchase of this product, a tree is planted! We've partnered with TreeSisters to ensure that this initiative is reliable, honest and the trees planted through this purchase truly come to fruition.
We understood that to increase the chance of it being recycled, the material had to be convenient to recycle. A paper based material allows the bag to be recycled in your household paper bin, making the task of recycling properly, much more achievable.
THE ECO DETAILS
THE ECO DETAILS
We've tried our best to ensure every part of the unwrapped production is as eco-friendly as possible:
- The kraft bag can be recycled in your paper stream.
- The glass jar and sticker are durable and long lasting.
- The leaflet is made from recycled paper.
- Green stamps used for batch and expiry date on leaflet, are made from recycled PET plastic.
- Oak 'Vive' stamps used for kraft paper bags, are made from sustainably sourced oak and natural rubber, additionally planting trees for each order.
- We use any wonky bars we have in these unwrapped bags to ensure no product goes to waste.
- Our packing paper is made from recycled paper and we use paper tape to seal our boxes - this can all be put in your paper bin.
- The entire contents of this product are aimed to create zero waste
Very good you can think you are eating chocolates out of a box only one at a time though although two is much better.
Love the taste and size size of this product its just right to fill the mid morning hunger gap.
Tasty and good value - thanks
Everyone in my household loves these. I can't put them out in a glass jar as it would be too tempting to just have another and another. The pieces are irregular as expected, which just makes it more fun.